We’re delighted to be taking part in the Emergency Services Show in Birmingham, UK, next week.
If you are going to be there too you can catch us in the lessons learnt theatre at 12.50pm on Wednesday 19 September.
Find out more about Ensuring Communication Resilience During an Emergency.
Key points and tips will include;
- How to build resilience in organisations, even if you are on a tight budget
- How to be confident in recording decision making for post-incident debriefs
- Identifying key skills in all staff to ensure support
- How to ensure trust in processes and people to allow for more efficient and reliable response to incidents
- Seeing 'the bigger picture' and reducing silo working in times of crisis
We'll also be meeting with existing clients and talking about our new DecisionLog app. If you would like to schedule some time with us please get in touch.
Tickets for the show are free and you can sign up via: https://www.emergencyuk.com
Be sure to follow ESS on Twitter for updates on the day.